The Musculoskeletal Co. are proud to introduce our first two sponsored athletes!
I’m excited today to introduce you to the first two (of four) of The Musculoskeletal Co’s sponsored athletes for 2016. We’ve selected 4 fantastic women to work with and are excited about helping them along their journey’s.
I’ve asked all 4 to list a personal goal of something they are working towards this year and also for a goal of what they hope to get out of the sessions at The Musculoskeletal co.
Here are the first 2:
Fiona is the only existing client selected to be sponsored and I’ve had the pleasure of working with Fiona over the last couple of years.
- 60km walk in 2017
- Stadium Stomp in June 2016
- Summit Survivor Obstacle Race in November
- The main goals would be the World University Games 2017 and the Commonwealth Games at the Gold Coast in 2018.
- Spend winter getting strong enough to compete next summer over the steeplechase.
- Long term – I would like to run sub 4.14min for the 1500m overseas this year (a 5 second improvement).